Hey there! Spain is in Europe too. Regards!
[quote=bogdan]In the absence of special tools, use homemade recipes for furniture care:
1. To shone furniture, combine olive oil and wine vinegar (1:1), stir the mixture and wipe the surface (except mahogany). Then wipe dry with a soft cloth.
2. To refresh the color, make a mixture of vinegar and vegetable oil (1:1). Take a flannel cloth. Obmoknite into the solution and rub to shine.
3. Polished furniture can be cleaned, wrapped in a piece of cloth used tea leaves. Then, the surface wiped with a soft woolen cloth.
4. Stains on polished furniture can be removed using a solution of salt and vegetable oil. The solution was applied for 2-3 hours, then removed with a soft cloth.
5. Fatty degeneration of the polished surface can be removed by using talcum powder.
6. The spots that appeared on the polished surface of the hot object can be removed if they rub in circular motions with a solution of vegetable oil and spirit (rubbing to extinction).
7. If the surface finishing shed light ink to the ink blot cloth and wipe the stain left by a light elastic.
8. Stains of painted furniture can be cleaned halved potatoes.
9. Upholstery furniture can be cleaned with a clean cloth from wool soaked any detergent for wool (1 teaspoon per liter of warm water).
10. Upholstered furniture can be cleaned with vinegar. Moistened cloth and carefully wiped the surface of furniture.
11. Scratches on furniture can be hidden using the paste. We mix 4 parts melted wax with 3 parts of turpentine and stir. Then add another 2 parts alcohol again stir. Before applying wipe wood woolen cloth soaked Karasin. When can be applied mastic pad woolen cloth and rub to shine.
12. If the furniture covered with plywood, were swelling, you should charge them a few sheets of thick paper and proprasuvaty hot iron. If does not work, gently pierce the bubbles with an awl or thin knife under the plywood cover with a little wood glue and then proprasuyte iron through several layers of paper.[/quote]
I have to live in oklahoma, OKC because of the military. Good bands do come here but if you fine gents came here i would be forever grateful! Tulsa is a good place to play. Cains ballroom. Nice atmosphere! You guys would sale out there! something about the mid west man, i dont know? Im from georgia and it gets alot of good shows. Whats up with people advertising a busisness on here? Keep jamin!
Where is the Australia I'm all bummed. And I can't find Ancient Melodies on LP anywhere.. :(
You completely suck, no one cares
GET out of here, you completely suck
Eer heard of Built to Spill? No because you SUCK
So is this really a fan site? Really doesn't look like it. How in the H-E double hockey sticks did these LOSER spammers get in here? Is there really nobody here to get rid of them? Well, if not, hope they read this: YOU SUCK!! Go the eff away!!!!
i hope someone can pass this on to the band. The venue 'Sugar' in Victoria has one of the worst PA's i have ever heard. I went a couple of nights ago and it is an underpowered peice of crap hung as an 'array' 20 feet above the stage so there is NOTHING happening on the dancefloor, only if you stand waaaay back can you hear anything, and becuase it's a peice of crap it doesn't carry that far.
so please let the band know they need a stack on stage for this show or it will sound totaly shit